Call us free on 0800 0 246 231

On Benefits?

If you, or someone living in your home is on benefits, you may be entitled to a heating grant for a boiler and for insulation works. See below to find out if the benefits meet the criteria. If you are not on one of these benefits, you may still be eligible through criteria set by your local authority, so please still get in touch to find out more.

If you believe you are eligible, please now complete our benefit check form which enables us to check your benefits with the Department of Work and Pensions. Or if you have any questions, feel free to call us on 0800 0 246 231.

You should be eligible if you receive one of these benefits:

  • Pension Guarantee Credit
  • Child Tax Credit
  • Working Tax Credit
  • Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
  • Income Support
  • Universal Credit
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
  • Armed Forces Independence Payment
  • Attendance Allowance
  • Carer’s Allowance
  • Constant Attendance Allowance
  • Disability Living Allowance
  • Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
  • Severe Disablement Allowance
  • Child Benefit – requires an income level below a certain threshold as below
  • Mobility Supplement

For Child Benefit, you must also earn below a certain threshold based on the number of people in your family as per the table below.  You will be required to sign a self declaration to confirm that your income is below one of these thresholds based on your family circumstances.  A child is typically 16 or under and living with you, or under 20 if in approved education, and the income is your combined household income before tax and including all benefits.  For more information on this, and to see the declaration you would have to sign, please click here.